Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Are you taking a good Vitamin? Here is a test to see...

 
 
One thing I learned is to check if you are taking good or at least decent vitamins. Absorption is key and what you're absorbing is even more important!  How to check?  Turn your oven on to 350 degrees and place your multi vitamin on a baking sheet in the oven and watch what happens. Most vitamins contain TAR, (yes I said it,TAR).  The oven temperature test will melt and ooze the Tar.  GROSS!!! So I had to test our Arbonne vitamins in the oven and GUESS what~ nothing happened.   Not that I thought it would oooze with Arbonne, because we are free of any chemicals, dyes, fragrances or anything synthetic - NADA!  We formulate with only natural botanical and plant sources with SWISS science.  YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!!!!  So during this test, The Arbonne vitamins remained intact. The other vitamins melted into black balls of tar. Very interesting and surprising results. Not all vitamins are made the same. I never knew they were putting tar into vitamins. I am happy that when I tested Arbonne's Vitamins that they passed the test. I am so happy to be representing such an amazing company with THE MOST UP TO DATE CUTTING EDGE PRODUCTS THAT ARE SAFE!
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment